Ergebnis 1 bis 1 von 1

Thema: Is there a database of DVD/Blu-Ray versions that are easily comparable?

Neuer Benutzer

Is there a database of DVD/Blu-Ray versions that are easily comparable?

Hello everyone,

Sorry if this questions has already been asked elsewhere in the sub. I've been collecting DVDs for years and I always base my decisions on what I buy based on how much I like the film. If I love the movie, then I want to have the best possible special features with it so I can get all the information I want out of it, or if there's been a better quality of the video released. Occasionally, I'll also go for the version with the best looking packaging. So I was wondering if there was a website that catalogued all the different versions of films and what special features came with what version? I know Amazon does this to a point, but I feel like their special feature logging isn't always the most accurate. It also has steered me wrong before. I usually am pretty good about this on my own basic research, but in times like "Léon: The Professional" it'd be nice to have a go-to site that I can quickly check to see which version I should aim for. A site like discogs.com comes to mind, but I don't know if that exists..reverse image search email checker port checker
    Geändert von Danils (07.12.2019 um 00:48 Uhr)