Ergebnis 1 bis 1 von 1

Thema: Trackers for full blu-ray & full DVD of films between 1895 to 1960 (private ones & non private ones)

Neuer Benutzer

Trackers for full blu-ray & full DVD of films between 1895 to 1960 (private ones & non private ones)

Hello everyone ,,
    Since HDCLUB's shutdown, I'm looking for trackers where Full Blu-ray and or full DVD of movies, animation & documentaries can be found (especially those between 1895 to 1960's). reversephonelookup.onl/ curated.onl/nba-reddit/ pcbuilder.onl/pcpartpicker/
    Aside of Cinematik (very good site but very restrictive) and myspleen (mostly animations and 1980's TV, but still good finds never the less), any other alternative? I liked HDCLUB for the stuff that could be found there (including full BR of silent movies) but also their sharing / reward & occasional freeleach system. Also, it wasn't private registration (which is a serious pain in the ... when you don't have any contacts for invites and that the IRC is useless or, guess what, invite only, not to mention the "pay for your account" scam). Aside of HDCLUB (or even t411), I havent found anything remotely accessible with that kind of stuff.
    Any recommandations?
    Geändert von Humanjo (17.01.2020 um 05:37 Uhr)